Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cold Weather Has Arrived!

Yikes! I went outside this morning and it was FREEZING! Wasn't it 70 degrees yesterday?! I'm not ready for this! I still haven't acclimated to this weather. I'm missing that Southern weather. If only I could talk Tyson into moving back to Tennessee with me! I miss it there so much! Great food, Souhern hospitality and humidity. Yes, I miss the humidity. I swear people age faster here because of the dry weather. I'm not ready for wrinkles yet!

Speaking of wrinkles, I'm getting old. I'll be 28 next week. Eek! I can't believe I have two kids, a dog and have been married for five years. I'm dreading getting older! Who knew that five years ago when I moved here from Canada, that I'd be married the same year and having a baby the next year. It's been a crazy five years but wouldn't change anything!

Time to go make some chai to warm up!

No comments:

Post a Comment