It's official - I'll be back to work on Monday! I have mixed feelings about going back to work. I hate leaving Hudson with him being so little - I stayed home with Zoey until she was a little over a year. I had a hard time leaving Zoey so I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to leave both of them! Thankfully, my Mom is here now from Tennessee and she's watching the kids. Who better to watch the kids than your own Mom?! If it wasn't for her, I'm not sure I'd be able to go back!
I've accepted a job as a Business Consultant with a company based out of Denver, CO. I'm excited for the potential that this position holds. I leave on Monday for Denver for training. Hopefully Tyson can hold down the fort with two kiddos! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment