Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sweat is Pretty

Instead of sitting here trying to figure out how to make a background for my blog, I should be on this:

The kids are asleep so this is the perfect opportunity to work on my J-Lo abs.  I have no motivation tonight.  I have a half marathon next month so I need to get going!  After feeding the baby all day, chasing around Zoey, entertaining Nemo, cleaning and cooking - and trying to fit a shower in there when Zoey isn't terrorizing the house and dog - the last thing I want to do is run on a treadmill for an hour and get all sweaty.  Tyson even made me a nice little setup.  I have the bow flex, punching bag, ab station, inversion chair and my least favorite - the treadmill.  I've always hated running.  HATE IT.  I have never been able to get "runner's high".  You know that great feeling everyone talks about after they have been running for ten minutes?  Ya, not me.  I have done EVERYTHING to try and get it.  So if anyone can give me the secret - I would love it. 

Well, I've wasted ten minutes writing this blog when I could have been running those ten miserable minutes and working on my J-Lo abs.  Guess it's time to make up for that lost time and work up a sweat.

Holler.

No comments:

Post a Comment