Saturday, September 17, 2011

Three Months!

My sweet Hudson is three months old today!  Here's some little facts about little "Beef":
  • He LOVES to stand up!  He flexes his little chest and gets so excited!  It's so cute!
  • He is sooooo ticklish!  Under his little chin, on his ribs and his feet get him giggling!
  • He is slightly obsessed with his Mommy!  I love it because Zoey has always been a Daddy's girl so it's nice to have a turn.
  • He FINALLY is sleeping from 07:30p-4a, and then passes back out until 8a!  I would enjoy it more if I didn't have to wake up between that time to pump! 
  • Hudson loves being around Zoey.  She reads to him and dresses him up in princess clothing.  He just think it's so fun to hang out with his big sister.
  • He is a big time swaddle baby.  Zoey hated to be swaddled up in a blanket but Hudson cannot sleep without it.
  • The kid loves to eat.  He's 14.6lbs and I'm thinking he will weight more soon because he is constantly eating!
  • It might be a miracle...he is actually starting to change and look like me!!!!!!!  Of course, when Tyson holds him he looks like his Dad but he's definitely starting to look like his Momma! :)
I'm so happy we have him in our lives!  It's been an adjustment having a newborn again after four years but he has made our lives complete!  He's such a sweet baby!


1 comment: